background

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Favorite Macaroni Salad

This last weekend was so beautiful and warm in Bellingham. On Sunday I started craving my favorite macaroni salad, so I made it and had a picnic in our back yard for dinner. I think that it is a huge summer staple. The truth is that it is my friend Crystal’s tuna salad recipe twisted into a vegetarian salad, so if you eat meat try it with a can of tuna in it. This makes a lot so if you are making it for a small family just cut the recipe in half. Sorry, I forgot to take a photo.

Macaroni Salad (party size)


14ish oz of elbow macaroni

1 can olives, sliced

½ small bag frozen peas

5 stocks of celery, chopped

1 red pepper, chopped

10 Dill pickles, chopped

Mayo, as much as you want

1. Cook macaroni according to package, drain and cool.
2. Mix all ingredients in a big bowl.
3. Refrigerate until ready to eat.

This is so good and easy. I hope you love it.

Thanks to Crystal for sharing with me. –Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment